Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Baby Steps!






I can tell that I am getting older! That or the effects of constant exposure to children's television programs is finally taking it's toll on my poor brain. My brain has become the equivalent of an old out-dated car that sputters and and shakes at it tries to function merely to get started, let alone, drive anywhere. Ahh yes, I labored away on the 18th (of April) creating this great blog to promote myself and my art. I created a cute name, a new email, a new Etsy shop...all to link things together. And what happens....somehow I manage to restrict even myself from access to this great avenue of advertisement and self-expression. Awesome move....and very typical of myself!




So, once again I have to re-create myself AGAIN! Bravo Idiot! THIS time I have written down everything..and if it fails once again...well...I suppose I will just have to try something entirely different....maybe FAST FOOD?! Would you like fries with that?

No comments: