Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Start a Blog....What the #%@!

"You should start a blog in order to get your name out in the world", so I have been told. So here I am laboring, with little knowledge about computers and technology, let alone how to set the foundations for a blog with settings, layout, fonts and colors. Only now am I kicking myself at having passed up college courses in Adobe photoshop and web design for those other courses like Life Drawing and Abnormal Psychology, which are not helping me very much right now. Yes, that green eyed beast is dripping big fat drops of drool on my shoulder as I enviously observe other blogs that look like pages of candied inspiration and yet here I am with this red blob of melted goo that seems anything but appealing. Maybe a sacrifice to the computer guru will help me with the development of this blog....though that may mean I would be down one of those beautiful blonde mop-tops I gave birth to....I suppose that readers will just have to choke down this horrible blob of mental strain and labor with a big cup of coffee and a bowl full of humor. Brace yourselves, this WILL be a bumpy ride!

No comments: