Monday, May 5, 2008

What's in the stars....

Taurus--- "You are so cute, you could charm the paint off walls"

When inspiration hits you, even if it is at 5:45 am, you either pounce on it like a tiger with a rich juicy steak, or you let it fade into the sunset of missed opportunities. You could take that other route of writing down your thoughts and hope that you still retain that awesome visual presentation your brain displayed for you over your morning cup of coffee, but not me!

Maybe it was the caffeine rich stimulant or just a glimpse of the divine inspiration, but this cute image jumped out at me as I scanned the horoscope this morning, as I patiently waited for my husband to finish using the computer before work. The caption is just a fragment of His reading for today from the stars. Well, at least they confirm as much as I know about him. I only wish that I had rendered it as a bull, since he is a Taurus.

P.S. I know it looks more like wallpaper than paint, but a whole bunch of paint chips would have looked pretty stupid, you cheeky tarts!

No comments: