Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Stationary and Cards


I have been working very hard to try and manage my beast of a computer and force it to let me make stationary and cards. The stationary has not been difficult and they are set up and ready to go...I have actually begun the process of creating more stationary templates to expand the ant series...and I have also contemplated creating stationary sets for the bees and worms....

The cards have been the worst to try and create. My technology beast that is supposed to make life quicker and easier has an evil mind of it's own and often decided to randomly shut down on me in the middle of a project and then the photoshop program we have is resistant to me printing cards on anything but a 5 x 8 index size....which means that the image always comes out on the middle fold of the card no matter what I do to reposition it....

So....I have been printing them from a Word document. This will work for now...but I hope to have a plan to tackle this and hopefully get them into the Corel printhouse program I need to install...or....maybe I will just have to get them professionally done...ouch!

I can feel my non-existent pocket book screaming already!

Thanks for Reading!

p.s.--the card and stationary sets are not in the Etsy shop yet, but if you are interested in them...you don't have to wait...contact me directly at rittenhousef@yahoo.com Also...the stationary sets are of the red and black "Hello" ants!

No comments: